February 15, 2012

Reversing the Polarity

I've started this blog to share things with family and friends.  I might blog about books, movies, baking, vacations, my beagle, or any number of things.  "Reversing the polarity" is a nod to Doctor Who, the British television show.  For now, you can see my beagle, Kenobi, as the background to the blog: 

Disapproval of which a rabbit would be proud
The funny thing about this photo of Kenobi is that it is probably the least representative picture I have of him.  He is a loving, friendly, happy beagle.  His tail never stops wagging.  He wasn't very keen on leaving his toys and posing at this particular moment, I guess.  It was also taken many years ago, so now his face is mostly grey.  He is named after Obi-Wan Kenobi, of course- the Alec Guinness version, not Ewan McGregor.  I live in a world where Han shot first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...