February 16, 2014

On being a curmudgeon

I was talking with some friends about how things were going in my life, and I said something along the lines of "things are marginally better for the time being." The past few years have been rough, but stuff is starting to turn around a little. I'm not where I want to be, both literally and figuratively, but sometimes I can see myself getting there. That's an improvement on where I was even six months ago. Anyway, one friend suggested that this comment would be great on Jen branded greeting cards. Another friend suggested I blog about it. I present Jen's greeting cards for curmudgeons.




A disclaimer- my dog is incredibly loving and cheerful, but occasionally he gives me grumpy old man looks when I go to take his photo.




He was much younger in the first and third photos. Now he is an old man beagle. In the above photo, you can see how his face has turned grey.



Kenobi and I can be curmudgeons together.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...