April 21, 2014

Oatmeal raisin cookies

A quick post on oatmeal raisin cookies! This recipe is from Joanne Chang's cookbook Flour. Yep, once again I have returned to this book that doesn't disappoint.


I messed up these cookies. I baked them for too long. Completely my fault! Each cookie sheet I baked for less time, and the final one had the tastiest cookies. The flavor was excellent, but I could tell they were overbaked.

Something I didn't realize was how enormous these cookies would be. They were huge! Only six fit to a cookie sheet.


I don't think their size is adequately expressed by the above photo. Anyway, in the future I'll bake them for a shorter period of time. They were good, but next time they'll be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...