March 8, 2015

The 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show

My mom and I made our annual trip to the Philadelphia Flower Show on Saturday. This years' theme was "Celebrate the Movies," featuring Disney films. I wasn't sure if I was going to like this theme. But it was great! The displays were beautiful and creative. The exhibitors did a great job executing the theme. 

Fantasia
This was my second favorite flower show year, behind the Paris-themed show in 2011. 

Frozen
We got there when the show opened in the morning. This was a smart move, because as we were leaving, people were flooding in. The one problem with the Philly Flower Show is that it's always incredibly crowded. Arriving when it opens helps with that a bit. 

The crappy iPhone photos here don't do it justice. It was a fun outing, followed by a trip to the Reading Terminal Market across the street for some delicious food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...