May 8, 2015

Beagle birthday!

Kenobi's birthday is next week. He will be 14! Well, I usually qualify that with I don't know exactly when his birthday is. I got him when he was about 1 1/2, the vet made her best guess, and we went with that. Maybe he is 14 now. Who knows?

He loves his duck.

He's a sweetheart. He has health issues, but he is still going strong despite heart disease, kidney disease, arthritis, and most recently, hypothyroidism. None of that can stop the gentleman beagle!

He did this himself.

Hm, let's say none of that can stop the beagle when he hasn't wrapped himself up in blankets. I was looking through photos of him before writing this, and of course I came across some from when he was young. It's funny how I forget that he wasn't always so grey.


Young beagle!

I love him. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's my forever dog. Happy Birthday, Kenobi!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...