June 26, 2012

A Locks of Love-worthy haircut

I finally chopped off my hair.  It has been growing without a cut for a long time.  I had kept it short for years, but then I wanted to do things like put it up or braid it, so I let it grow. 

I probably should have put a ruler next to my hair here
It got so long that it started to be a hassle, so now it's gone.  I keep reaching to push my hair out of the way, and it's not there.  My days of Princess Leia (Empire Strikes Back version) or Katniss Everdeen braided hairdos are over, for now.  I'm sending these braids to Locks of Love, a non-profit organization that makes wigs for children who have lost their hair due to medical issues.  This is the second time I've donated my hair to them.  Goodbye, hair!

1 comment:

  1. A worthy cause, and your hair looks great! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...