August 21, 2013

Sweet white scones - tea biscuit attempt number two

UPDATE! 9/12/2013 Tea biscuit attempt number four

I still need to figure out how to make Termini's tea biscuits.  These weren't good.


I would say that making these helped, in that it helped me get closer to the actual recipe.  The texture of these was closer, but the taste was bad.  These had way too much butter, but the wetter batter from extra milk/cream was good.  I think the texture of these is closer to the texture of Termini's tea biscuits than those from attempt number one.  I think the next attempt will have more sugar.  I'll add vanilla, too.  Attempt number three will be a recipe completely invented by me, so it may turn out to be the worst yet.  Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...