May 24, 2016

Trexler Nature Preserve

When I heard there were bison and elk roaming around the Lehigh Valley somewhere, I had to go find them.


So Dave and I headed out to the Trexler Nature Preserve a couple of weeks ago. And we saw bison and elk!


We hiked around some of the trails. It's beautiful there.


After walking around the preserve, we stopped at the Lehigh Valley Zoo. It's a small zoo, but there were some cool animals. I liked the penguins. I was disappointed that the otters were missing. All in all, it was a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Those bison look cold. How many did you get in the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bison look cold. How many did you get in the car?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to shove one in the back, but he wouldn't fit.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...