July 19, 2016

Cheese and jalapeno quesadillas

It turns out quesadillas are the easiest food ever to make.


I had good intentions. I was going to put black beans in there. Didn't happen. I didn't even shred the three different kinds of cheese that went in: sharp cheddar, medium cheddar, and Monterey Jack. I used shredded cheese in a bag! A friend gave me some jalapenos from her garden, so I chopped those up and put them in there. You can see the green specks in the photo. I thought they might end up being too strong, but they gave the quesadillas a nice flavor. So good! I put it all together between two tortillas, heated it up in a skillet, flipped it over, and done! I had some hot salsa on the side to go with it. I think I'll keep experimenting with more things to add. Definitely beans next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...