September 4, 2017

Premise Maid ice cream

When you investigate the best ice cream in the Lehigh Valley, Premise Maid often comes up. Dave and I headed out there today to try some.


First we walked through the chocolate shop. They were playing classic Disney music, and it felt like a slice of Disney World. There were Disney figurines along with all the chocolate. There was even a display of how they make the molded chocolate. It was neat. Then it was time for the ice cream.


The creamery is separate from the chocolate shop. It was packed, which is always a good sign. I wanted to try about twenty of the flavors, but I had decided I would only get two. Then Dave said he was getting three scoops. Well...


...then I was going to get three scoops, too. Pumpkin pie, sea salt caramel with chocolate pieces, and chocolate covered oreo. It was A-MA-ZING. I'm kind of glad it's a far drive so I won't be tempted to go all the time.

Oh nooooooooo

Dave says we should go once a summer. Sounds like a good plan to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...