August 8, 2020

Mississippi mud bars for two

This is another recipe from Dessert for Two. It's a chocolate chip brownie topped with mini marshmallows and chocolate icing. 

There were four bars, but I ate one before I took a picture. Oops. They look a little smooshed because our power was out for a couple of days due to a hurricane, so they got wrapped up and stuck in a cooler. 

Also, I didn't have chocolate chips. I ALWAYS have chocolate chips, so I don't know how that happened. I chopped up some chocolate so they were chocolate chunks instead. These bars were sooooo good. However, they were very rich, and Dave didn't like them. More for me!

3 comments:

  1. They look and sound gooood. I'm so surprised Dave didn't like them!!! But like you said, more for you lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I ate almost all of it myself, haha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...