November 5, 2018

Pupdate November 2018

Jedi continues to be his hyperactive, sweet, loving self. During the day, he hangs out in my home office with me while I work. Around three p.m., Jedi wants attention so he starts knocking things over. He knocks over books, photo frames, my box of the Endless figurines from the Sandman...anything in range. One day he swiped at these books with his paw, turned around, and looked at me.

Hellooooo! I demand attention now.
Crazy beagle. Sometimes I want a change of scenery so I sit on the couch downstairs with Jedi while I work. This turns into a constant battle. I like to sit on the end of the couch next to the end table. I can have my tea within arm's reach, my phone, etc. Jedi likes this end of the couch, too. Any time I get up, he immediately makes his move.

The look on his face...
Dave wanted to get Jedi used to swimming. Of course I got Jedi a life vest. He wasn't super thrilled about this development.


He didn't hate it as much as I thought. That's it for Pupdate November 2018!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...