March 24, 2019

Doctor Who: The Three Doctors

I love this story! It has a crazy villain, and I've always been a fan of episodes with multiple Doctors. I like episodes that feature Gallifrey and the Time Lords, too. I like it so much that I blogged about it before here.

Omega, Three, and Two

So go read that post because while I watched it again, I'm not writing about it again. :)


THE RUNDOWN

Doctor: Third
Companions: Jo Grant
Episode: #65, "The Three Doctors," four parts
Adversary: Omega
Classic Lines: the Brigadier, to the 2nd Doctor, unfazed after entering the TARDIS for the first time and seeing it's bigger on the inside: "So this is what you've been doing with UNIT funds and equipment all this time."
Tuck This Away to Impress Your Friends: This story is the first time earlier Doctors appeared with the current Doctor. 
Next Up: "Carnival of Monsters"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...